|FRICK, WELLINGTON & LAVERGE LLC
WHAT WE DO
Frick, Wellington & Laverge, founded in 1990, provides hands-on management services for new business ventures, and reorganizations of existing businesses.
We provide the “elbow-grease” for venture capitalists, corporate owners or senior creditors, helping them realize their specific business objectives, for which they lack, or do not want to spend, the required resources.
SITUATIONS WE SEEK
• Principals who want to develop new or expand existing businesses.
• Corporate orphans.
• Under-performing businesses with distinct turn-around opportunities.
SPECIFIC SERVICES WE PROVIDE
• Financial structuring / restructuring, debt and equity
• Organizational structuring / restructuring
• Management structuring / restructuring
• Acquisition and divestitures
• Strategic planning
• Budgeting and reporting
HOW WE WORK
• We establish specific goals and objectives with the principals.
• We agree on a specific time frame, from 90 days to 180 days.
• We contract to provide our exclusive services for that time frame.
• We work inside the “host” organization and use mostly existing staff and resources.
HOW WE ARE COMPENSATED
• We charge cash on a per diem basis.
• We accept stocks/options as incentive compensation.
WHY WORK WITH US?
• We bring extensive and wide experience, by industry, geographically, and a broad network of relationships.
• We are creative in finding solutions and sensitive to the objectives of each assignment.
• We have demonstrated an ability to achieve objectives on short time frames and in difficult or non-traditional business situations.
• We are flexible and reliable.
HOW CAN WE BE REACHED
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By phone: 1 (917) 923-7687
Website design: www.designwestgraphics.com